In November of 2000, Tomlinson Avionics of Texas Inc. decided to expand into Aircraft Maintenance. We are located in the Tomlinson Avionics Hanger. Our shop has 4 full time A&P's and 2 I.A. on staff. Our shop has 65 years of combined experience in aircraft maintenance and 32 years in aircraft inspections. Tomlinson Aviation offers flat rate inspection fees for Annual Inspections. Additional maintenance is accomplished at our low shop rate of $70/hr. We also offer wing boot installation, propeller deice, propeller balancing and aircraft weighing with certified scales. Tomlinson Aviation offers the homebuilt and fabric aircraft owner expert assistance. We specialize in the polyfiber system and can recover your aircraft. Homebuilt airworthiness inspections are also available, and we specialize in RV aircraft with an experienced RV builder on staff.
Tomlinson Aviation. Tomlinson Aviation now offers:
- A full service aircraft shop.
- Full-time A&P/IA mechanics on staff.
- 27 years of combined aircraft inspection experience.
- 36 years of combined experience as licensed mechanics.
- Fixed fee aircraft annual inspections.
- all mandatory FAA inspection items (FAR 43 Appendix D).
- BEECH BONANZA and BARON Specialists.
- CESSNA 300 and 400 Series Specialists.
Collocated with Tomlinson Avionics, Tomlinson Aviation can handle all of your additional maintenance needs, including:
- prop de-ice
- prop balancing
- aircraft weighing
- BEECH spar kts
- CESSNA wing rib mods
Tomlinson Aviation also offers expert assistance to homebuilders and aircraft owners:
- Polyfiber system specialists.
- Homebuilt aircraft inspections.
- Experienced RV builder on staff.